- 22nd April 2014Foundation Show 2014Wednesday 21st May - Saturday 24th May
- 9th December 2013Dr Lucy LyonsLucy Lyons, Foundation Tutor and Artist-In-Residence at Barts Pathology Museum is collaborating in the project "Drawing Parallels - Artistic Encounters with Pathology".
- 25th June 2013University of the Arts London External Moderators ReportThe 2012 2013 academic year was our first year working with the University of the Arts London Awarding Body, who award the Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. We were very pleased to receive a really positive report from the UAL External Moderator, the bulk of which is included here.
- 1st May 2013Foundation Show 29 May - 1 June 2013
- 26th January 2013Foundation tutor, Takayuki Hara's exhibition "A Shapeshifting World" opens on the 22nd February
22 February 2013 8:00 am to 14 March 2013 6:00 pm
Unit 24, 20 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 OFD (next to Tate Modern)
- 17th October 2012Time capsule for the new Design MuseumFoundation tutor and jewellery designer Katie New commissioned to make silver containers to be placed in a time capsule that will be buried on the site for the new Design Museum, due to open in 2015.
- 27th September 2012 Jerwood Drawing PrizeFoundation staff member Jane Dixon receives a special commendation at the Jerwood Drawing Prize
- 22nd July 2012Foundation Course receives approval from the University of the Arts London Awarding BodyFrom September this year, the School will receive centre approval from the University of the Arts London Awarding Body (UALAB) to deliver the level 3/4 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design.
- 16th July 2012Foundation student wins inaugural Debut Contemporary Art School AwardSaskia Payne has won the Foundation Student category of the inaugural Debut Contemporary Art School Awards. Another Foundation student, Holly Eaton-Morris, was shortlisted.
- 1st May 2012Foundation Show 28 - 31 May 2012