- 30th September 2014Jean-Luc Almond wins the Cass Art Prize at National Open Art CompetitionEx Foundation and BA Fine Art student Jean-Luc Almond has won a years supply of artists materials from Cass Arts in the National Open Art Competition currently on show in Somerset House.
- 30th September 2014A heartfelt Thank you to Tony Carter, Principal from 2000 to 2014
- 18th September 2014Conservation Exhibiton at the Wallace CollectionDocumenting the conservation of the Great Gallery’s two pairs of monumental tables, including the work carried out by alumnus Hans Thompson during his final year of study.
- 12th September 2014Imaginative Sculpture: Protecting the Sacred SpaceExhibition of new grotesques carved by Historic Carving students at St George's Chapel, Windsor
- 7th August 2014MA Fine Art Show 2014Wednesday 10th - Sunday 14th September
- 30th May 2014Degree Show 25 - 29 June 2014Fine Art Painting, Fine Art Sculpture, Conservation, Historic Carving
- 21st May 2014C&G Show at the Zillah Bell GalleryFollowing the success of the 2014 The London Original Print Fair, prints from our alumni, students and tutors are now on show at The Zillah Bell Gallery in Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
- 3rd May 2014Nicholas MiddletonFoundation Tutor Nicholas Middleton has a painting included in the John Moores.
- 3rd May 2014Nicholas MiddletonFoundation Tutor Nicholas Middleton has work included in a 4 person show at the Transition Gallery: "Towards a New Socio-Painting"
- 28th April 2014Newsletter 2014The latest 16-page newsletter provides our annual update on life at the School, as well as being packed with news from alumni and staff.